Saturday, July 31, 2010

The Peaceful By and By

Today was Lain's bridal shower... I had lots of fun! I am still extremely tired though. I woke up at five am (!) because I was feeling sick and failed to go back to sleep. Now it's just after three and the only energy I have is from the short twenty minute nap I took earlier today and the party food, so I could pass out right now, but if I did I won't be able to fall asleep tonight. This stinks.

So I really want to create another blog for my bows... but I don't know if anyone will see it. I don't even know if anyone is reading this blog. Is anyone? Even if I did I would have to come up with a super spiffy name you know? Any Ideas? I have a few but I will keep them to myself!

I can't wait until we get our computer hooked back up! It was broken so we've been using my mom's work laptop that still needs a bunch of updates so i can't put anything fun on the blog :-(
Hopefully soon I will get a chance to add some fun gadgets!

Well I better go get ready for youth... I'm leaving in like fifteen minutes. I think we have a guest speaker tonight though so it should be fun. :-) Well, Bon Voyage!

With Love ♥ -Daniella-

No comments:

Post a Comment