Tuesday, July 27, 2010

One Love ♥

So I'm sitting here Jammin to Toby Mac and I thought that hey... I haven't blogged in a long time! Alot has happened since the last time I blogged in June. I went on a road trip with my Parents and my sister... We went to Texas with the Broken play! It was amazing, God really moved! Texas was extra hot and humid... I sweated like a pig! after a couple of days there, we left to Cherryvale, Kansas. In One day we drove from Denton, Texas, through the entire state of Oklahoma, to a tiny city on the border of Kansas and Oklahoma. We went to go visit our close friends who, after moving here to the springs and staying for a few years felt home sick and felt the need to move back. After not seeing them for a couple of years, we decided to go visit them for a couple of days. We had the priveledge of staying in the house on their farm. They have two horses, a cow, a baby calf named bobaloo and a few chickens. We went and did a ton of stuff... I stood right where the Dalton gang was killed! Scray right? Not... but the next day we went to the Brown Mansion.. I don't know if you have heard of it, but I guess it's haunted or something but whatever. I got to play the old baby grand piano of the Brown Mansion! I was so excited! We went to the little house on the prairie, and sometime in all of this, I got a tick... a TICK! Nasty ugh! I had so much fun! I hope I can do it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment