Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rain Rain Go Away Come Again Another Day

Ugh. why won't the sun come out? Every day this week it has rained. It just makes me sick, it's all gray and gloomy outside. Why can't there just be Juicy Sunlight outside?! (Like my words? Juicy.) All I want to do is go outside... and thats very rare considering the amount of time I spend indoors. Now I here thunder, which means lightning, which means I need to hurry things up! There isn't much to write about. Tomorrow is highschool registration, I can't wait! Ok maybe I can. Then My parents are going out of town for the weekend so I'm not sure what I'm gonna do. I really want to go to Abq. for outreach for broken but I still have to ask my parents. If I don't then I probly will go to my sisters house and chill. But thats too boring. I'm so CONFUSED! help me! Well I think I'm gonna go see if one of my neighbors is home.
Peace out suckas!
♥ Daniella

No comments:

Post a Comment