Monday, June 6, 2011

Stuff I find Important That has Happened To Me This Year In Pictures!

I was in "Way Off Broadway" for the dinner Theatre

I ate this. But I shared some with Anya. :-)



Me and My my sister made this AWESOME CAKE!



I met Dillon Chase. Son. and yes, thats at MY house!




I bought a ukulele! I want another one... but the one I want is $335, because it's electric/ acoustic. I WANT IT!








I also met the duggars, I met EVERY SINGLE ONE of them, thats like 20 something






I met somebody from Bangladesh, his name is Farazi. He's cool, and I miss him.

These are kind of pointless pictures, but I like them, so I thought I'd share them. :-)


Daniella

1 comment:

  1. I don't think your pictures are pointless at all. It's fun way to mark some of the highlights of last year. There were so many more - Love You. You are an awesome daughter!

    ReplyDelete